The Developing Force program has been put together with the aim of helping aspiring young rugby players between the ages of 13-16 to develop their skills in the preseason which will aid them on their journey towards representative honours this year and beyond.
The Developing Force has a cost element of $400 in total but for just $23 per session shows great value to aspiring young players
The $23 per session will get you
- 17 Skills & conditioning sessions with elite coaches from within the Western Force.
- Interactions with Elite Western Force players assisting with specific skill elements
- Match day experience at 2 Western Force Matches
- Western Force training kit
- Access to physio throughout the program
All spots are currently filled for the 2017 preseason program.
We would like to thank Rugby WA Juniors for their continued support and drive to grow rugby in Western Australia.